Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, we are choosing to delay the start of our season. At this time, we will push the opening day out to Saturday, May 2nd.
Please note: We continue to watch and listen closely to the ongoing COVID-19 situation and how this may affect our season. Rest assured, we will follow all recommendations we receive from our national, state, and local authorities in order to keep you and your families safe. If additional changes regarding our season are required, we will update you via email and continue to make announcements on this website and our site.
P.O. Box 1112
Warsaw, IN 46581
Click below for a facility/field map:
Click HERE for a list of KCSL board members and volunteers and their contact information.